We shall be attending the Sommet de l’Élevage 2018 Trade Fair from October 2nd to October 4th, 2019.
Located in the center of France, cradle of the world’s largest beef cattle breeds, the Sommet de l’Elevage is an exceptional showcase for French breeding.
Animal presentations, competitions, technical innovations, professional events, practical demonstrations and conferences dealing with agricultural current affairs, are present every year to the trade fair.
The Sommet de l’Elevage in figures :
- 500 exhibitors of which 300 international exhibitors from 32 countries
- 000 trade visitors in 2017 of which 4.500 came from 85 countries
- 000 m2 (1.94 Mn sq. fr) of grass show space
- 000 elite animals, all the major breeds are represented
- 1 show hall (Zénith d’Auvergne) to host the beef breeds judging
- A dense and varied commercial offer covering all the specific requirements of all aspects of the farm and livestock professions
- 50 symposiums and conferences
- An international Business Club for foreign visitors
- 35 farm and agri-industrial site visits