During the 34st ceremony of the Flexostars competition on December 16th 2021, the BARBIER Group was awarded three prices by the ATF Flexo jury.
What is ATF Flexo ?
The ATF Flexo is an association whose purpose is to promote and develop the flexographic professions, particularly the uses of flexographic printing.
The Association brings together among its members all trades that use the technique of Flexography:printers, suppliers, photoengravers, ink manufacturers, machines, adhesives ….
The Association’s mission
- Provide technical information about flexographic process capabilities on the world of packaging and the entire profession
- Promoting the flexographic process with contractors and creative agencies by organizing: a national flexographic congress, the ATF days, and the Flexostars competition.
Awards received by the BARBIER Group :
– Prize of the Artistic Jury “All Categories Combined”
– Silver Flexostar for the category “Shrink polyethylene film”
– Bronze Flexostar for the category“Non Shrink polyethylene film”
Some pictures of the evening
Congratulations to all the teams for this excellence and on the way to the FTA Awards!